Oil and Gas / Petrochemical
Holford Underground Gas Storage Facility, Byley, Cheshire
Project: E.ON - Holford Underground Gas Storage Facility, Byley, Cheshire
Contract Value Range: +£11 Million
Project & Services: T project consist of 3 gas compressors and their associated equipment feeding up to 8 underground caverns leached out of the local salt dome. On completion the 6 billion cubic feet storage facility will be one of the UK's most flexible gas storage facilities, enabling the ‘fast churn’ of large volumes of gas in/out of storage allowing greater flexibility to National Transmission System.
Plan Ahead consultants developed the bid and contract programmes for this M, E & I ‘fast track’ project. During the latter stages of the project’s execution our consultant successfully produced reports that gained a major Extension of Time (EOT) by demonstrating the impact the client’s late release of civil works, equipment and the quantity of variation orders issued had on the timely completion of the contracted scope.
- Holford Underground Gas Storage Facility, Byley, Cheshire
- NGL Plant Shutdowns, Ummsaid, Qatar
- LNG Fractionation Centre and Loading Terminal, Ju'aymah and Yanbu, Saudi Arabia
- Gas Processing Plant, Bab, UAE
- Upper Zakum Central Complex, UAE
- Dunlin 'A' and Brent 'C' Northern North Sea, UK Sector
- 220kms PTT Natural Gas Pipeline, Rayong-Bang Pa Kong-Wang Noi, Thailand
- Bonny Export Terminal, Port Harcourt, Nigeria